Saturday, January 10, 2009

Good Morning Tattle Tell

My name is Ligia Brinkman. I was born and raised in Sao Paulo, Brazil. I graduated with a Public Relations degree in 1995 from Fiam University, (in Sao Paulo).I have been living in the US for almost eight years now.I am married with an American, and I have adopted this country as my home.
Not so long ago, I decided to create a Portuguese Blog called "Eufrates Tu Tigre" named after the Egyptians Tigress and Euphrates rivers.
I started liking the Blog World and I've decided to create a new Blog called Tattle Tell.
I am planning on attending graduate School this year and I intend to use this Blog to practice and improve my writing skills.
I have been leaving in Dallas for several years now and I will be focusing my attention on the US and Brazil since those are countries where I have established residence and citizenship.
As of today, The Eufrates Blog is being discontinued and the Tattle Tell Blog is born.
The Tattle Tell is an informative and open forum of discussion for those who are interested in cultural, philosophical, or political subjects.
Thanks for stopping by and feel free to drop a line.

By: Ligia Brinkman

No comments: